All Marketing Strategies Start Here
Before you spend a dime on any marketing efforts you need to develop your company’s message and define a measurable customer persona. This course simplifies the process for you in three easy-to-understand lessons.
Stop Guessing About Your Customers
Ever feel like you’re just pushing products and hoping that someone out there will buy whatever you’re selling? If you don’t have a well-defined customer persona, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Your customers are expecting you to know what they want and need, and the only way to know that is by collecting and analyzing data. And the only way to collect and analyze data is by knowing your value proposition, mission statement, and customer persona.
Intro to Data Collection is the first of two-course sections on data collection. This first part is designed to clarify your company’s message and define your ideal customer. We don’t even hit you with numbers, charts, and graphs in this section and saved the analytics for the second part of the course in Data Collection 101 to make sure you have all the fundamental pieces in place to help you gather data that you will actually find valuable. Everything you will learn in this section is crucial to the health of your business and should be used to make ALL of your future marketing decisions.
What will you learn in this course?
- How to write a value proposition from your customer’s perspective and how your product will help them.
- How to write a mission statement that clearly defines exactly what your company’s purpose is.
- How to define a measurable customer persona—a detailed story of your perfect customer.
How do you know if this course is for you?
- You own a new business that is gaining some traction online and you know how important data is but Google Analytics feels too daunting to spend the time figuring out.
- You have a solid business idea that you are about to launch but you need more information about where you are going to find enough customers to make it work.
- You have a good sense of what type of people you serve and how you serve them, but you would love to feel more confident about seeking out new customers.
- You’re ready to do the work it takes to start a new business, knowing that starting with the right foundation will save you a lot of time and money down the road.
- You feel like “data collection” is an inevitable topic to understand, but are hesitant to jump all the way in with the full course of Data Collection 101.
- You keep putting off writing a Value Proposition for your company.
- You have tried to develop a customer persona before but aren’t really sure how to use one to grow your business.
- You would love for somebody to cut through the marketing jargon and teach you something you can not only understand but immediately apply.
Data collection and analyzing might sound intimidating, but if you don’t harness the opportunities that it offers, you’ll be cheating yourself out of the most valuable information available about your customers, and to be honest, your own business.
We created Intro to Data Collection to teach other women the shit we didn’t know we needed to know when we started our business. Life is short, and we’re all busy, right? By the end of this course, you’ll be equipped and ready to start a healthy relationship with data.