How do you know if this course is for you?
Does just hearing the word “data” make your palms sweat and your heart race?
Are you an established or aspiring small business owner who wants to learn how to use data to make better business decisions?
You know what phrases like “website traffic demographics” and “online customer behavior” mean in theory, but have often wondered, “Where do I find all that information…and what do I do with it after I find it?”
Did you answer “Yes” to any of those questions?
If so, this course is for you! There are so many online resources out there that teach you how to “increase conversions” and “optimize your website”, but their assumption is that you already have enough data collected to analyze!
But what if you don’t have any data yet?
Or maybe you have some data, but aren’t sure what to do with it?
You can’t afford to avoid data any longer!
Whether you’re gearing up to launch a new business or have been in business a while, you’re going to have to have data in order to use data. The sooner you set up a framework and start collecting this information, the better.
Data Collection 101 takes you through the step-by-step process of creating a data collection framework. From clarifying your mission statement to creating a custom data dashboard designed to measure what matters most to your company, this course will help you make peace with data—and will give you a new perspective on your business.
Take a look!
What is included in each section?
- An intro video that offers a real-world perspective on why each topic is important.
- Lessons that provide step-by-step tutorials using videos and text to help you clearly navigate each topic, plus links to online tools and resources and downloadable PDF worksheets.
- An exercise that creates a customized summary of the section that is sent to your inbox.
What kind of information is covered in this course?
- Section One: Intro, Course Overview, and Navigation
- Section Two: Course Objective
- Section Three: Value Proposition and Mission Statement
- Section Four: Customer Personas
- Section Five: Basic Keyword Research
- Section Six: Website Structure Basics
- Section Seven: Brand Consistency
- Section Eight: Start Collecting Date
- Section Nine: Reporting
- Section Ten: Next Steps
By the end of Data Collection 101, you will have a data collection framework in place that’s tailored to your business – a framework that you will be able to both monitor and understand. Doesn’t that sound fantastic?